BUILT TO LAST
We all have personal frames and perspectives that inform our workplace behaviors. Experiential workshops are an opportunity to not only appreciate and challenge our own truths, yet also a space to develop a deeper understanding of those around us.
Whether a signature holistic workshop or one laser-focused on addressing a specific workplace challenge, our highly experiential programs are designed to significantly improve your culture, through the science of behavioral motivation and change theory. Centered in proven principles in adult learning, and through the lens of personal and collective accountability that recognizes everyone as a leader regardless of title, we partner with you to customize every workshop to your unique environment. Our sessions start at 2-hours and go up to multi-day, and can be delivered indoors, outdoors, in person, or in a virtual online classroom!
- Evolving into Aligned Leadership: Our most popular programming! This program invites participants - from individual contributors to the C-Suite - to journey through the Aligned Leadership Model ™ in service of activating greater Presence, authentic Voice, and Courageous action, three crucial levers for succeeding in today’s environments. The framework and practices bring together the most current research on the topics of EQ, neuroscience of change, co-active co-created leadership, and system wellness and change. Participants leave with a road map for integrating alignment of the self, the team, and the org into their day-to-day work and leadership. Download the Program Overview Here.
- Workplace Wellness: Offerings include facilitated 45-60 minute drop in Wellness Wednesdays; Our signature Six Steps to Activating Wellness during Uncertain Times 90-minute all-staff experience, and Being with Workplace Wellness for Leaders.
- Bringing Mission, Vision, & Values to Life: Beyond "words on a wall". Using Mission, Vision, and Values as a starting point, all other efforts align to these critical guideposts that are clear motivational factors, when applied properly. Workplaces often take a segmented approach to leadership development and organizational culture, which miss the significant opportunities these foundational elements offer! Allow your team to find their individual voice within the context of the organizational voice, creating personal connections to and meaning with their day-to-day work environment. We make it super sticky and meaningful for the long haul. Haven't defined your Mission, Vision and/or Values or they're feeling stale? Our unique proprietary online process ensures all voices contribute to the WHY and HOW. Learn more about our Culture + Values Study here.
- The Easy Path Outdoor Experience: Breakthrough limiting beliefs and relieve stress by dropping out and connecting with nature during this 4-hour outdoor team experience! Our scouted Bay Area locations are proven to enable participants time to identify true sources of stress and tools for letting it all go - creating space for inspired and aligned action! Join us for an unforgettable team-building experience at some of the most serene trails and views the Bay Area has to offer!
Our core curriculum includes a wide range of modules/topics to build upon:
- Aligned Leadership Basics (presence, voice, and/or courage)
- Emotional Intelligence Fundamentals
- Communication including our transformative "Levels of Listening" practices and/or the Everything DiSC Style Assessment
- Shifting from Conflict to Collaboration through Crucial Conversations / Radical Candor
- Succeeding as a 1st Time Manager
- Creating a Coaching Culture
- Authentic Personal Brand Development
- Stakeholder Engagement Strategy
- Best Practices in Performance Management
- Building Resiliency
- Strategic Planning Offsites
- Executive Team Retreats
Contact us to explore programming for your team or check out our public offerings!