January 25, 2016
We are happy to have the opportunity to pass along some of the positions that that we are working on and also thank you in advance for considering to partner with us in your career search.
At Dynamic we work with a number of industries; from the highly technical to the not so technical. If you do not see something on this list that is appealing to you whether it is an industry or a position title please do not be detoured. After nearly 2 decades of successfully serving and staffing businesses in California we believe that a large majority of today’s hires often start with an informational introduction. We know when we proactively introduce talented people that are appropriately aligned with a company’s mission, culture and business goals a more dynamic fit for both parties happens vs the reactionary, here the job spec and submit a resume style of placement.
With the vast majority of companies we work with and while the world is depending more and more on technology hiring people is still about the connection of people, talent, and chemistry!
If you would like to share your profile, or set up a time to talk with someone on our team we can learn what it is that you are looking for and we will be transparent about our ability to find you something along those lines. We will also diligently work with our current customers to see if they have positions they foresee end of Q1 and early Q2 that might fit what you are looking for your next opportunity.
- Industry – Telecom
- East Bay – Account Executive – Conferencing & Collaboration 70K DOE 3+ years of conferencing and collaboration sales – Audio, Web, Video & Hosted PBX Solutions. Working with an energetic group of experts in the field. 5+ years of hunting and onboarding new business while selling into an existing account base.
- East Bay – Account Executive – 70K DOE 5-7 years of experience in account management, consulting and/or sales within the telecom industry. Upwards of 3 years’ experience consulting on MPLS and VPLS networks with enterprise businesses. Well versed in telecommunication technologies including Local, Long Distance, Data, Internet and data services
- Industry – Tech
- Alameda County – Senior Systems Engineer – 80K DOE
- Industry – Engineering
- North Contra Costa – Technology Manger – 80K – 90K DOE
- Industry – Home Warranty
- Tri – Valley Senior Business Analyst – $105-107K The IT Business Systems Analyst comprehensive understanding of complex insurance financial and accounting processes from an IT standpoint so as to develop and recommend solutions or improvements to those processes.
- Industry – Security Financing and Alarm Protection
- Tri- Valley – Dealer Services Manager – 70K – 75K (would potentially go higher that would DOE) This is a key role in the company responsible for the day-to-day management of the Dispatch, Contract Compliance, and Dealer Services/Acquisition departments. Working closely with the VP of Acquisitions, you will be responsible for implementing the necessary processes and training so these departments effectively and efficiently meet the department goals. This role will interact directly with department supervisors, training staff, Customer Service, Dealer Services, Dealer and Customer Sales, Managers and the Senior Leadership team to achieve the company’s goals.
- Tri- Valley – Auditing/Authorization Supervisor– 58K – 72K DOE 2 Positions Supervising call center personnel Ensuring company goals, procedures and policies, and directives are communicated effectively and with enthusiasm to the internal team. You will be developing and improving and aligning your team with company goals and initiatives. !
- Industry High-end Home Remodeling
- Alamo / Danville Office Manager DOE Manages the day-to-day duties of the Administrative Assistant and any temporary office personnel.Responsible for developing, implementing and updating written office policies and procedures.Devise new forms or systems to improve efficiency of office and administrative workflow.Responsible for operation and maintaining office equipment; arranges for repairs when necessary.Makes recommendations for new or additional office equipment.Organizes and composes office correspondence.Basic English proficiency as determined by: passing ESL1 course, (or passing an equivalency test administered by Gayler Construction)Ability to read construction and office documents written in English.5 years of office and/or human resources management experience.
- Industry Distribution
- East Bay – Bookkeeper with Customer Service Flair – DOE Small East Bay Office has opportunity for someone that has solid customer service skills and a strong competency of standard bookkeeping concepts, practices and procedures. Must have the ability to work independently, our client does offer work flexibility in this role. You will process A/R and A/P using QuickBooks. Our client has another large facility located in Alameda however; the role is located in Alamo. If you have Enthusiasm for helping others resolve issue, are highly organized, like a good size company however; prefer to work in a smaller corporate office environment this would be a great opportunity.
- East Tri-Valley – Regional Manager 85 K– 95K Plus 15% – 20% Annual Bonus Incentive
We represent the following:
Finance – Technology – Telecom – Customer Service – HR –Engineering – Accounting – Retail – Sales – Insurance – Benefits – Security – Constructing Mgt – Project Management – Administrative – Call Center – Hospitality – Manufacturing
www.go2dynamic.com | 888-303 5627