We all have personal frames and perspectives that inform our workplace behaviors. Experiential workshops are an opportunity to not only appreciate and challenge our own truths, yet also a space to develop a deeper understanding of those around us.
Whether a signature holistic workshop or one laser-focused on addressing a specific workplace challenge, our highly experiential programs are designed to significantly improve your culture, through the science of behavioral motivation and change theory. Centered in proven principles in adult learning, and through the lens of personal and collective accountability that recognizes everyone as a leader regardless of title, we partner with you to customize every workshop to your unique environment. Our sessions start at 2-hours and go up to multi-day, and can be delivered indoors, outdoors, in person, or in a virtual online classroom!
- Bringing Mission, Vision, & Values to Life: Using Mission, Vision, and Values as a starting point, all other efforts align to these critical guideposts that are clear motivational factors, when applied properly. Workplaces often take a segmented approach to leadership development and organizational culture, which misses the REAL engagement opportunities already available! Allow your team to find their individual voice within the context of the organizational voice, creating personal connections to their day-to-day work environment. We make it super sticky and super meaningful for the long haul. Uncertain what your Mission, Vision, or Values are or wonder if it's time to 're-up' or measure? Start with our assessment process!
- Stretching into Mindful Leadership (ML1): Our most popular program, we invite participants to journey through the Mindful Leadership Model ™ in service of Presence, Voice, and Courage activation for better outcomes. Following years of facilitation and hundreds of hours coaching, these three areas have been identified as critical opportunities for succeeding in today’s environments. The framework and practices are repeatable and habit-forming allowing for a significant shift toward better personal awareness and accountability, driving more collaborative and courageous action.
- Mindful Leadership & High-Performance Work Teams (ML2): Using ML1 as a launch pad, this programming uses the foundations of Presence, Voice, and Courage activation to amplify leadership effectiveness and team outcomes. Identifying common cross-functional and direct report relationship pitfalls, participants learn the practical elements of effective leadership (eg.KPIs and stakeholder mapping) and combine them with the art of inspiring others to success (visioning, giving feedback and managing conflict).
- Beyond the Respectful Workplace: From the basics of educating on white privilege and power systems to fulfilling legal harassment training requirements (e.g, CA SB-1825) and beyond, our programming meets teams where they are to elevate the conversation and fundamentally shift learned patterns of behavior. We aim to apply the organization’s mission, vision, and values as a driver of REAL IMPACT + CHANGE vs. compliance and/or ‘check the box’ approach that has historically missed the mark. We let the desired culture inform behavioral imperatives and offer practical tools and resources that bring it to life!
- Career Transitions: Leveraging Opportunities for a Successful Future: No matter how you approach them, reorganizations are tough. Whether a downsizing across the organization or the closure of an office, these efforts are nothing if not stressful. Our workshop aims to honor individual strengths and help take some of the sting out of the transition, moving beyond traditional 3rd party resources. Our model of Assess – Prepare – Take Action spends as much time processing the psychological stress of facing a job search as with the practical necessities of the resume, LinkedIn, interview and negotiation process.
- The Easy Path Outdoor Experience: Breakthrough limiting beliefs and relieve stress through dropping out and connecting with nature during this 4-hour outdoor team experience! Our scouted Bay Area locations are proven to enable participants time to identify true sources of stress and tools for letting it all go - creating space for inspired and aligned action! Join us for an unforgettable team building experience at some of the most serene trails and views the Bay Area has to offer!
Our core curriculum includes a wide range of modules/topics to build upon:
- Mindful Leadership Basics (presence, voice, and/or courage)
- Emotional Intelligence Fundamentals
- Communication including our transformative "Levels of Listening" practices and/or the Everything DiSC Style Assessment
- Shifting from Conflict to Collaboration through Crucial Conversations / Radical Candor
- Succeeding as a 1st Time Manager
- Creating a Coaching Culture
- Authentic Personal Brand Development
- Stakeholder Engagement Strategy
- Best Practices in Performance Management
- Building Resiliency
- Strategic Planning Offsites
- Executive Team Retreats
Contact us to explore programming for your team or check out our public offerings!