A SIMPLE MODEL TO CUT THROUGH THE NOISE OF OUR COMPLEX TIMES.
The truth is, this work isn’t all that complex. Given the pace of change, real-world challenges and the need to pivot-on-demand, the real rub is in the ability to trust the process and stay the course. Not to mention juggling the availability and attention span of inside resources to meet the need.
Yet you simply can’t address organizational demands without a thriving support system. Our work uncovers real-world solutions, setting you up for success.
HOW DO WE DO IT?
- Following hundreds of hours coaching and working with teams – and doing our own work – The Mindful Leadership Model emerged as a predictable, repeatable framework for helping shift toward leading from our highest self with confidence.
- First, GET PRESENT: The simple act of ‘hitting the pause’ button has profound implications.
- Next, PAY ATTENTION: What’s here right now that’s really important vs perceived threats and assumptions?
- Now, SET AN INTENTION: What do I want? What do others want or need? What is my core purpose/mission? How do my values inform? What’s the impact I want to leave behind?
- Last, TAKE ACTION: and STAY PRESENT to the experience, the outcomes, the learnings.
- Emotional and social intelligence theory and mindfulness practices are core to our programming. When we establish capacity for self-awareness and self-management we are then able to participate more authentically, fully and boldly in relationship with others.
- We bring the model and frameworks every program we offer, whether a leadership development program, a team intervention, a strategic planning session or a desire for heightened personal performance.