- 2011 Benefits of Mindfulness Study (one of MANY studies, google for more recent data. We like this one because of it covers so many benefits in one paper).
- 2014 HBR Research: Technology is only making social skills more important.
- 2013 Oxford study on job displacement by computers.
- 2013 University of Utah study on multitasking
- Discovering Your Authentic Leadership Voice Bill GeorgePeter SimsAndrew N. McLeanDiana Mayer
BOOKS (no links, we’ll let you choose your favorite seller):
- Daniel Goldman books on Emotional Intelligence: Focus and Working with Emotional Intelligence
- Steven Covey Jr: The Speed of Trust
- Arianna Huffington Thrive: The Third Metric
- The Arbinger Institute: Leadership & Self Deception
- Amy Cuddy: Presence
- David Rock: Your Mind at Work
ON LINE TOOLS and TED TALKS:
- Mindfulness tips one pager link: http://www.mindful.org/achieve-more-by-doing-less/
- Using Wisdom Purposefully in Business with Ford Motor Company Chairman Bill Ford, interview at Wisdom 2.0 conference
- Carl Honore – In Praise of Slowness TedTalk
- The Guardian Blog: Mindfulness at work. What are the benefits?
- Forbes: A Guide to Mindfulness at Work
- 60 Minutes: Anderson Cooper on Mindfulness
- NYTimes: World Economic Forum Amid the Chattering of the Global Elite, a Silent Interlude.
- The Atlantic: Single Tasking is the New Multi Tasking Video
- Huffington Post Read, Scott Halford: Five Things Your Brain Wants You to Know About Focus.
MINDFULNESS and INNOVATION all of the above may share some data on the impact on mindfulness on creativity. The below speak to this benefit exclusively.
- Howard Martin Heart Math TedTalk: Engaging the Intelligence of the Heart.
- Ryan Underwood: Using Neuroscience to Boost Creativity
- Research: Brian D. Ostaﬁn , Kyle T. Kassman Mindfulness Improves Insight Problem Solving.
- Blanca Rothschild: How Mindful Meditation Boosts Creativity and Innovation
- Huffington Post, Flynn Coleman: Mindfulness, An Ancient Skill for Thriving in the Modern Innovation Economy.
- New York Times, Moshe Bar: Think Less, Think Better
- Research: Jonathan Greenberg Keren Reiner, Nachshon Meiran
Mind the Trap, Mindfulness Practice Reduces Cognitive Rigidity.