Pure Ambition is Seeking Awesome Coaches for Our Network.
We’re glad you’ve found us!
We are super excited about the work we do at Pure Ambition and recognize that to make the impact we’re after we must continually build our strong network of top notch coaches. The purpose of the information below is to inform you on how to become a member of our 3rd party coaching network! We’d love for you to also say hello and share why you are a great fit for the Pure Ambition team!
Pure Ambition is a coaching and consulting firm focused on enabling businesses and the people in them to do more mindful work, starting with purpose and values-based cultures and our model of re-discover, re-connect, re-ignite services. We exemplify this standard at Pure Ambition and hire coaches who get the big picture that when authentic leadership is present, trust is strengthened—mobilizing teams and creating results that are truly sustainable.
Who is an ideal fit for Pure Ambition and our clients?
- First and foremost, you share our passion for mindful work and believe in our core values of Service, Connection, Adventure, Mindfulness, Love, and Sustainable Results!
- You are certified by a top ICF accredited program, with an application in a business setting.
- You’ve experienced and are comfortable in corporate environments.
- Your coaching practice is established; you have reliable technical coaching equipment and carry professional liability (E&O) insurance.
- You abide by the ICF Code of Ethics.
- You work well independently and are skilled in anticipating and responding to client needs.
- You also love collaborating and being part of a larger team with a collective higher purpose.
- You are professional and proactive yet fun in nature.
- You are an energetic positive soul with a passion for coaching professionals and making a difference in the business world.
Other desired qualifications:
- College degree.
- Proven track record leading business teams.
- Experienced coaching in a corporate environment.
- Trained in the Co-Active coaching model.
- ICF Certification & Membership
- Familiar with assessment tools (such as DISC, MBTI, etc).
If the idea of working with a team committed to making the business world a better and more mindful place appeals to you, and you feel you’re a good fit, send the following to email@example.com:
- Current Resume
- A copy or link to at least one recorded coaching call (.mp3 format) with a real client, preferably with a business context. (Please no calls where you are coaching other coaches.)
- Client permission to share the recording is also needed, either via a waiver or a statement included in the recording that grants permission such as: “I am recording this call and have your permission to record and share it with a 3rd party confidentially. Please confirm” and an affirmative response.
Upon receiving your credentials your materials will be reviewed. If determining you are a good fit for our team, we will be in touch! Again, we appreciate the opportunity to further introduce you to Pure Ambition. The collective impact we can make by working together is truly energizing! We hope to hear from you soon.