Here we share inspirations that have captured our hearts and minds. Aligned with our values and mission of bringing heart forward in business, they prove there is a win/win with the approach. If you have an inspiration to share, send us an email – we’ll be happy to review it for inclusion!
Our latest research learnings on the value of mindfulness and its impact on individuals and organizations can be found here.
You’ll find all sorts of stimulating content on the shelf! Our favorite books, compelling videos, TedTalks and our newsletter archives are all here.
Take a chill moment with our Worthy Shorts:
These rich on point writings around mindfulness, leadership and the shift toward a more connected and conscious business world are sure to inspire.
- CBS News Money Watch : 10 Myths of Coaching Robert Pagliarini
- HBR: The Key to Change is Middle Management Behnam Tabrizi
- Forbes: Employee Engagement – The Wonder Drug for Customer Satisfaction. Kevin Krause
- CSR Wire Perceptions, Millennials and CSR: How to Engage the New Leaders of Tomorrow
- Forbes: The #1 Reason Leadership Fails Mike Myatt
- Forbes: 7 Reasons Employees Don’t Trust Their Leaders Glen Liopis
- Forbes: 9 Core Behaviors of People Who Positively Impact the World Kathy Caprino
- Forbes: How Successful People Stay Calm by Travis Bradberry
- The Guardian: Is mindfulness being corrupted by finance and business? Jo Confino talks with Thich Nhat Hanh
- HBR Article: Creating Shared Value Michael Porter
- HBR Article: What CEOs Really Want from Coaching by Gretchen Gavett
- Inc.: 8 Core Beliefs of Extraordinary Bosses Geoffrey James
- chicagobusiness.com: Is Being a Good Business Good for Business? By Steve Hendershot
- The Guardian: Thich Nhat Hanh; Is Mindfulness being corrupted by business and finance? Jo Cofino
- Psychology Today: The Benefits of Mindfulness Lisa Fireston, Ph.D.
Make the Business Case!
In need of data to back up investments in an engaged workforce? We’ve doing the legwork so you don’t have to.
- Gallup — State of the American Manager, 2015 Key Learning: 70% of workers remain disengaged, 65% of managers. With just 18% of mangers having the talent to effectively lead – beyond their technical capabilities and knowledge – it’s no wonder cultures are suffering and billions of dollars in productivity continue to leak out of the system.
- Gallup – The State of the American Workplace, 2013 Key Learning: 70% of American workers are disengaged costing companies $450 – $550 BILLION annually.
- Globoforce — Talent Retention White Paper, 2015 — Key Learning: Creating a positive work culture where employees feel values, supported and engaged in their work will not only help retain your employees but also can impact your company’s bottom line. Consider implementing policies and programs that cultivate happiness at work.
- Cone Communications – Social Impact Study, 2013 Key Learning: when companies support social and environmental issues, Millennials respond with increased trust (91 percent) and loyalty (89 percent) as well as a stronger likelihood to buy those companies’ products and services (89 percent).
- Ken Blanchard – Making the Business Case for Leadership Development, 2011 Key Learning: Less-than-optimal leadership practices cost the typical organization an amount equal to 7% of their total annual sales.
- Net Impact What Workers Want Study Infographic, 2012 Key Learning: 58% are willing to make less money in exchange for working with a company with shared values.
- ICF Why Coaching Works Infographic, 2014 Key Learning: 96% of respondents would repeat the coaching experience.
Our brilliant minds are the driver of invention, progress and improvement. Sometimes our brilliance does exactly the opposite and stands in our own way. This is a place of mindful musing, characterized by reflection. Join us in practicing awareness through sharing our experiences!