A 1-day exploration of the self to enable more present, authentic and courageous work!
Spend the day in a stunning bayside retreat connecting with like minded socially conscious professionals. Leave empowered to make a difference in the organizations where you lead and in the lives of those you impact.
$195 per person | REGISTER HERE
Your investment covers program guides, local healthy organic food and bev + some fun surprises.
What to expect:
- Pre-work including a baseline Emotional Intelligence assessment
- Data on best practices in employee engagement strategy, emotional intelligence, theory and the neuroscience that backs it.
- A deep dive into The Mindful Leadership Model ™ – a proven leadership framework.
- Practices that address today’s stress inducing digitally driven, ‘always on’ environments.
- Tools to access your most authentic – and effective – voice / personal brand while building resilience for courageous action.
- A more fulfilling path to high performance.
All in service of “be the change…”
Who should attend? At Pure Ambition we believe everyone is a leader regardless of title.
This workshop is for you if:
- You have a hunger to make a greater impact in your work and life.
- You want to (re)connect with your core leadership purpose to create more inspiration and clarity in your work.
- You see opportunities to make a greater difference in your workplace yet aren’t sure where to start.
- You are a new leader and want access to tools and methods that will develop your leadership competencies.
- You are interested in Emotional Intelligence Theory, the connection to mindfulness and how both can impact your work.
- You are a mindfulness practitioner and aren’t sure how to bring that part of you to work, or want to access it more deeply.
- You feel called to be more influential and find yourself holding back.
- You are a change-maker and feel lonely in your endeavors.
- You simply want to up your leadership game!
$195 per person | Space is limited! | REGISTER NOW
UPON REGISTRATION THE EXACT PRIVATE RESIDENCE ADDRESS + PARKING ARRANGEMENTS WILL BE PROVIDED. Note, this residence has a separate entrance to the workshop retreat area where we’ll be!