The Easy Path Getting Grounded experience is the first step of a journey into mindful, fulfilling and sustainable performance.
Join Pure Ambition for a hands-on, experiential adventure learning techniques designed to liberate ourselves from unhealthy stress, limiting beliefs and the distractions that disrupt our environment and block success.
$125 per person | REGISTER HERE | MORE INFO HERE
“….the depth defies description. No one would believe up front how transformative it will be.” ~ participant Carol S. Operations Manager
Lands End is a rugged bit of coastline in the northwest corner of San Francisco, around the bend from the historic Cliff House and the flat expanse of Ocean Beach. Locals come here to jog or walk the trails, while tourists enjoy the views of the Golden Gate Bridge
- Free parking available at the Visitor’s Center lot right at the end of Los Lobos. Specific meet up location details to come prior to the event.
- Please wear hiking attire in layers as the climate varies by time of day. Wear good hiking boots or sneakers and bring a back pack to carry personal belongings.
- Hike Stats:
- Total distance for the day: Approximately 2.5 miles
- Total elevation: Approximately 250 ft
- Hike Rating: Easy (w/some areas of ascending stairs). While this hike is not intended to be a physical fitness activity, there are some periods of steady elevation. An average level of physical fitness will enable you to make the most of the experience.
- As we get closer to the event you will receive an email with more information including the following:
- Specific details on parking and meet up location.
- An up to date weather forecast.